Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Glyph Jan. 2019--> July 2020

My glyph has changed throughout my time in OT school. My glyph, now, has a triangle and square head. I believe that it is both an inborn trait and something that can and does stem from nurturing. My hair is also straight and wavy, meaning I believe creativity and organization are both elements that need to be seen in leadership. My hair is also medium length as opposed to short; I think there are introverts that can be effective leaders, but I do believe that usually extroverts are seen in leadership roles more often because it is something that comes more easily and naturally to them. I also did not put a hat on my glyph this time. I don't feel like my idea of leadership has changed in regard to my education and time in occupational therapy school. If my leadership style has changed any, it I because I have learned in this past year and a half more about myself- I spent time learning and growing and focusing on my mental health. However, I feel like my leadership style is still the same as it has always been.

            I think what has really changed through my time in OT school is that now I am more comfortable pushing the boundaries and better at being in the gray area. I am a very by-the-book person. I follow the rules, and things are yes or no. I think that is what played a major role in my first glyph; I felt the need to choose between the two options. Now, I am more comfortable in the in-between and doing a little bit of both.

[I do not know why my new drawing looks so evil- I am sorry!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Reflection Following Interview

 I feel like I did very well throughout the interview. I believe I was able to display and show my personality and my love for the setting I...